Fish Eye Lense Raspberry Pi 5MP IR Camera
This Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. The interface uses the dedicated CSI (Camera Serial Interface) interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixels and has an adjustable focus lens onboard. The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system.
- Resolution: 5MP
- Image sensor chip: OV5647
- CCD size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (F): 2.35
- Focal length: Adjustable
- Field of view (diagonal): 130° (wide angle)
- Sensor resolution: 1080p
- Size: 25mm × 24mm
- Come with 15cm length FFC ribbon cable
- You can also get other lengths of FFC ribbon cable here:
4 screw holes (Ø2.3mm)
- With 3.3V output (can be used as external light source power supply)
- For the module static attaching (Caution: Don’t attach it to electric conductible material like metal)
Due to this module is using the night vision lens, the captured image will be a little bit reddish, black and green during the daytime.
There are no reviews yet.