Official Raspberry Pi Zero Case
When we get this case from Raspberry Pi Foundation, it surprised us! We need to send kudos to them 🙂 This case is super nice with the color matching, shape, and design consideration behind it. Yes, adding a camera port and built-in Wireless (WiFi and Bluetooth) to the already awesome Pi Zero was a brilliant move. Now you can cover your Raspberry Pi Zero project with the Raspberry Pi official Red and White color cover, specially designed for it. They even comes with 3 type of covers (lids) to cover your project accordingly. What we like most is the camera cover where you can build a nice WiFi connected camera.
This is the official Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W case from Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Material: ABS
- Color: White and Red, Official Raspberry Pi case colors.
- Comes with 3 changeable top lids:
- Full Cover (Solid)
- Camera Cover – A hole at the center to expose the lens, also camera module mounting
- GPIO Cover – Open hole for accessing the 40-pin GPIO
- Compatible with:
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH (only with GPIO Cover)
- Dimension: 76 x 35 x 12mm
- Weight: 12grams
- 1 x Base case
- 3 x different top case (lids), changeable:
- Plain lid (complete cover)
- GPIO lid (Expose of 40-pin GPIO)
- Camera lid (Camera lens hole at the center)
- 1 x short camera cable (for Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W, or Zero WH only)
- 4 x rubber feet
- The Pi Zero mini camera cable comes packaged inside of the Pi Zero case.
- This case does not include Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W.
- Only the GPIO lid (Expose of 40-pin GPIO) can be used with Raspberry Pi Zero WH (because the 2×20 header pins on WH is conflicting with camera and plain lid)
There are no reviews yet.