12V 2A Power Supply
Support Raspberry Pi Compute Module IO Board and all of EDATEC’s 12V input computers.
ED-PSU1202 is a single-phase 24 watts, 12V 2A output power supply, which is designed by Kuantech Cooperate and marketed by EDATEC.
ED-PSU1202 offers 4 versions: UK, Europe, Australia & USA by a main body and 4 changeable plugs.
- Rated input voltage: 100-240Vac
- Operating range: 90-264Vac
- Rated input frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz
- Rated input current: 0.6A max.
- Maximum input power: 29.1W
- Input current (no-loading): ≤25mA
- Power consumption (no-loading): 0.075W MAX
- DC output voltage: + 12.0V
- Minimum load current: 0.0A
- Rating load current: 2A
- Rating output power: 24.0W
- Line regulation: ±5%
- Ripple and noise: 150 mVp-p
- Switching efficiency: 86.8% minimum output current from 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, 76.8% minimum 10% load
- Protection: Over-voltage, Short-circuit, Over current
- Reliability level: 50K hours MTBF @ 25° C (rated input voltage, and using the BELLCORE SR-332 method).
- DC output voltage must be Safe Extra Low Voltage (SELV) & Limited Power as defined by IEC60950-1
- Warranty life: All E-Capacitor life must meet 5 years at 25℃ ambient.( 115V/60Hz and 230V/50Hz)
- The operating temperature: 0~40°C.
- Output connector: 5.5mm/2.5mm DC plug