Low Profile Aluminum Case for Raspberry Pi 4B
Are you looking for a cooling solution for your Raspberry Pi 4B with a low-profile enclosure and compact design at the same time?
We bring to you this Low Profile Aluminum Case! We performed a thermal stress test with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB together with this Low Profile Aluminum Case and it stays cool even the RPi4B is overclocked to 2.0GHz. Amazing heat dissipation.
From the chart, it shows that this enclosure can reduce the temperature by 10oC ++. What an amazing passive cooling enclosure! Best of all, this enclosure supports the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB versions. As some of you know, the powerful Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will generate quite a bit of heat even in idle mode, the temperature will rise even higher if it is under load. With the help of this low profile enclosure, you will never need to worry about the temperature 🙂 It will keep your Raspberry Pi cool!
We know the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computer generates quite some heat because it is powerful. If you are searching for a maintain-free and energy free cooling, this case/enclosure will be perfect for you. And the reason we carry it because it is a low profile that allows you to stack HAT while offering passive cooling to the CPU and RAM. Oh, there is a Raspberry Pi Logo sticker too, I like that.
It is a huge heatsink that becomes a case for the computer. Saving your money to buy separate heatsink and a case. This black, anodized aluminum case for the Raspberry Pi 4 will give you 10-15°C of passive cooling under a full CPU load. This case is great for situations where you want completely silent cooling, like home media centers. Since there is no extra fan, it will not draw any power from the Raspberry Pi, and you do not need to change the fan even after 10 years 🙂
With the passive cooling of 10 to 15°C, your Raspberry Pi 4B will never reach 80°C and will never be throttled, if you do not over-clock the CPU 🙂
The case gives you access to all of the ports, pins, and connectors. You can just about get away with using low-profile HATs and pHATs (those without bulky components on the underside) using one of our tall headers, but be extremely careful not to short any components on the metal top case! And we have tested to stack the 3.5-inch TFT Touch Screen on this case with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. It provides passive cooling while the touch screen is on top, perfect for those worry about the heating.
Note: Raspberry Pi and the touch screen is NOT Included.
- Aluminum Alloy Low Profile for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Made from CNC machining manufacturing technology
- Color: Black
- Its cool design and good-looking are liked by makers
- Utilize aluminum as heatsink fins and as an enclosure to protect Raspberry Pi
- There are four screws for you to fix the case with the Raspberry Pi board
- With wide and huge surface and heat conductive aluminum:
- Passive cooling of 10 to 15°C
- No More Overheating Problem
- No noise, total silent
- Thermal Tape ensures Best Heat Conduction Effect.
- 1 x Aluminum Alloy Cooling Case, top and bottom
- 2 x Thermal Tape (1 big + 1 small)
- 4 x Allen Cap Bolt to fasten the case (from bottom)
- 8 x Copper Spacer
- 1 x Cover (DSI port side)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Logo Sticker
- 1 x four rubber footer
- 1 x Allen Key