Armor Case V2 with Fan for Raspberry Pi 4B
Say hello to yet another passive cooling aluminum case for Raspberry Pi 4B board!
Note: RPi 4B board is NOT included. Please get them seperately.
We know the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computer generates quite some heat because it is powerful. If you are searching for maintain-free and this case/enclosure will be perfect for you. It is a massive heatsink that becomes a case for the computer, saving your money to buy a separate heatsink and a case. This aluminum case for the Raspberry Pi 4 will give you 10-15°C of passive cooling under a full CPU load. This case is great for situations where you want completely silent cooling, like home media centers.
You can also easily access your RPi I/O connectors!
How to assemble
- Unscrew the screws and put Raspberry Pi 4B as in the picture below.
- Put the thermal tape on Raspberry Pi 4B’s CPU and memory chip and insert the acrylic panel into the case.
- Close the top case and fix it with screws.
- Connect the Fan cable to GPIO on Raspberry Pi 4B (5V and GND).
- Easy to assemble
- Extreme Cooling
- CNC machining
- Aluminum material
- 3510 Fan
- Acrylic panel good for wi-fi signal transmitting
- Weight: 118g
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 4 cm